We realize that our success depends on how well we execute our process.
- Initially, we talk with you on the phone – greeting you and gathering your ideas and thoughts.
- Following your interest, we have our initial meeting at your home.
- We then provide a conceptual design / proposal for the work.
- Product specifications / selections will be obtained through visiting showrooms.
- Confirming the approach, we will meet again and sign contracts / specifications.
- If any final selections are necessary, we will get them solidified.
- At the start of the project, your Project Manager will initiate a pre-walk thru.
- Your construction begins!
- During construction, we will keep you up-to-date on our progress. We will minimize interruptions of daily life!
- Time to celebrate and move into your newly remodeled space!
Choosing a Remodeler
What truly matters to you? Don’t you deserve safety/security, trust, reliability, creativeness, integrity….? Many people are concerned about price. But prices can vary significantly, depending on the level of service and the quality of materials on which the estimate is based.
Competitive bids assume the competing remodelers will do the same quality work, have all the appropriate insurances, warranty their trades the same, use the same materials, adhere to the same schedule and provide equal levels of service. Even if the prices are comparable the same price can get you a wide variety of results.
- Verify that the remodeler has insurances, liability and workman’s compensation.
- When meeting with them, are they attentive and listening to what you are looking for?
- Are they looking out for your best interest, not theirs?
- Are they offering suggestions that seem in-line with your end goal?
- Have you spoken to past clients to get their referral and/or suggestions?
- Would you feel safe with them in your home, with your family, with your pets?